Broccoli City is looking for bright and dedicated interns to help us get ready for the launch of our documentary. Our documentary research/production interns spend 10 hours a week from the confront of there own homes. Helping us pull various details together on documentaries and short videos that focus on issues such as Food Justice, Environmental Justice, and Healthy living in Urban communities.
- General knowledge and love of Social issues surrounding Food Justice, Environmental Justice, and Healthy living in urban communities.
- Internet Savvy and comfortable using Google Docs
- MUST be comfortable learning and adapting to new technical skills
- Tapped into the health scene (blogs, news sites, social media) (a plus)
- Applicants familiar with Final Cut Pro (a plus)
As a research/production intern, you will provide research and investigative leadership and work closely with our senior executives to investigate, find critical footage, news and other content on specific issues that we’ll be covering in our various campaigns. This is an opportunity for you to learn first hand what it takes to make impactful documentaries and be a part of a team committed to social justice.
Email: Cindy@broccolicity.com if interested.